Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back Story Revealed!

Just a short post to let everyone know I am announcing what the back story of the game will be about. I have decided to go with the SciFi/Space theme as it interests me far more than any other genre. Thanks to all those who contacted me with their input!

Without further ado, the title of the story is:


Second Contact

The story will involve an abandoned human colony that hasn't had any contact with Earth in half a millennium. All that changes when an alien ship crashes onto the planet with a cryptic message of what is to come. There will be three factions involved in the fighting, all with varying technological advancements. I have written a short story that gives a synopsis of the colony's background which I will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment