Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What should I buy?

In yesterday's SWTOR patch, end game crystals are now available for purchase, but only until 1.2 is released. I purchased a +41 endurance purple crystal for my Jedi Guardian, but I am not sure what else to get. I am not swimming in credits, but I should have enough to buy 1 or 2 other items from this new vendor. Here are my options:

1. Another end game +41 stat purple crystal (Bind on Equip).

2. Schematic for a +33 magenta crystal (Bind on Pickup, previously only available from downing world bosses).

Both are 250k. I am leaning toward the purple crystal only because they are BoE and they are only available through end game dungeons (I think), which I most likely won't be running anytime soon (if ever). If I end up farming 500k before 1.2 comes out, should I get one of each, or two purple crystals? If I can raise 1 million credits, I can buy a white crystal, then again, who needs a job or a wife that will talk to me.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment