Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Very Own Mega Corporation!

Okay, so it may not be a mega corporation (although my character in EVE does have his megacorp management skill to level 4), but it will do in the meantime. I have decided to start up a website that will be home to the "company" that will produce my computer game. The company will be called "Computer Top Games." The name will make way more sense once the details of the game start being released. I am going to start it off as a blog, which will eventually turn into a full fledged website once I get around to building it.

I will mainly use this blog to write about the actual process of creating the game, as well as my trials and tribulations in the world of computer gaming. I am going to continue to write at least 3 or 4 times a week, as the game's blog will only be updated as new features or news are released.

There is not much to see, but definitely head on over to the new site:
Computer Top Games

No comments:

Post a Comment